Return and Refunds Policy
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
For any reason the item/s purchased have not met your requirements, we are happy for you to return for either exchange or refund. Providing that you agree to meet the following returns policy:
- Must be returned within 14 days from the dispatch date, as some items may be on back order.
- Must be returned in original packaging, ensuring all labels and tags have not been removed.
- If the item is damaged or has defects you must notify us within 7 days of receipt via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must fill out the returns form provided in the delivery box.
- We will not be held responsible for returned out that get lost in the post, therefore we advise you send using a trackable method.
- Maintenance products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you wish to change a colour or style you must either email us or fill out the returns form clearly instructing us of the item you would like to exchange for.
- If you are exchanging an item that has a price difference we will notify you whether there is a payment difference. If the item costs more you will need to cover the extra cost in order for us to dispatch your item.
- We will refund you the difference if the item you choose to exchange for is less than the original order.
- We can only send out an exchange once we have received your return.
Refunds will not be accepted if you fail to meet our returns criteria stated above.
As soon as we receive the items we will be able to begin your refund process.
Please allow 1-3 working days from our receipt of the returned goods for a refund to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been completed. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for the funds to reflect on your account used to purchase the item originally. If you have any questions about the refunds procedure in further details, please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Shipping costs are not refundable
If a client repeatedly returns products, Wigs Online reserves the right not to supply future goods to the individual concerned.
Please use the address below when sending your items back to us:
3 Northington Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. So please do not ask for a posting slip, as we are unable to provide this.